Download Google Camera For Poco X3 Pro [Download GCAM 7.4 APK]
Just a Few days Back Xiaomi Sub-brand Or We Can Say Independent Brand Poco Announced Its Poco X3 Pro Globally & Later the Company also Announced this Smartphone In India. The Poco X3 Pro Features a 48Megapixels Quad Rear Cameras and the Smartphone is also the GCAM Mod and The Smartphone Comes With a Camera 2 API Enabled By Default So you Can Install it Any Version Google Camera or AKA Gcam Mod. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Poco X3 Pro Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Poco X3 Pro Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Poco X3 Pro Smartphone. The Price of the Poco X3 Pro Smartphone has been Starting From 18,999 INR (approx. $255 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.67-inches IPS LCD Display Covers with the Punch Center Hole Setup and resolution of FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 395 of PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10 Certification, 450 nits of Brightness & More.
For Internal the Poco X3 Pro Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Chipset Which is Based on 7 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With MIUI 12 with Some Tailored Experience Like Micromax added Some quick gestures, Built-In Radio & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Quad Rear Cameras features 48 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Include 8Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2Megapixels Macro Wide Lens; 2Megapixels Depth Lens.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Poco X3 Pro includes a 20Megapixels Sensor. The Poco X3 Pro is also Capable of Record Videos at 1080@30FPS With a front shooter.
For Battery, It Features a Big 5160mAh Battery and it also supports 33W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Phantom Black, Frost Blue, & Metal Bronze Color Options. The Poco X3 Pro Starts From INR 18,999 For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There is Another Variant With 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 20,999.
The Poco X3 Pro also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Poco X3 Pro Include a Fingerprint (Side-mounted)Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Poco X3 Pro. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
How To Download Google Camera For Poco X3 Pro
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Poco X3 Pro Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Poco X3 Pro SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
More related Articles to Check:-