Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F62 [Download GCAM 7.4 APK]
Google Camera is One of the Best Third-Party Cameras App Which has Some Great Powers to Click Some Great Pictures, HDR Images, Portrait Mode & Allot More. And Samsung Latest Offering Samsung Galaxy F62 Is the Fully Compatible For the GCAM Mod. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F62
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Smartphone Quick Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F62 Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Galaxy F62 Smartphone. The Price of the Samsung Galaxy F62 Smartphone has been Starting From 272 Euros (approx. $331 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.7-inches Super AMOLED Display Covers with the Punch Hole Setup and resolution of FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 480 Nits of Brightness & More.
For Internal the Samsung Galaxy F62 packs Samsung’s Own Exynos 9825 Chipset Which is Based on 7 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With Samsung Own Custom Skin which is One UI 3.1. The Smartphone also Packs All the One UI 3.0, Built-in Radio, Good Lock is also Supported & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Quad Rear Cameras features 64 MP Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Include 12MP Ultra-Wide Lens, 5MP Macro Wide Lens; 2MP Depth Lens .
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Galaxy F62 includes an 32MP Sensor. Galaxy F62 is also Capable of Record Videos at 4K@30FPS.
It Features a 7000mAh Big Battery and it also supports 25W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Laser Green, Gray, & Blue Color Options. The Samsung Galaxy F62 Starts From INR 23,999 For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There is Another Variant With 8GB RAM + 128Gb Storage.
The Galaxy F62 also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Galaxy F62 Include Fingerprint (side-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Galaxy F62. And Now let’s take a look at the Galaxy F62 Google Camera Mod.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 7.4 Features | GCAM 7.4 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F62
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Samsung Galaxy F62 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots Via GCAM 7.4 Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
You Can Also Refer: Samsung Galaxy F62 Gets First Software Update
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F62 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Asus Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Samsung Galaxy F62 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn On the Notification bell and Subscribe to The Android Rush for More Coverage Like this