Download Google Camera For iQOO 7 [Download GCAM 8.1 APK]
Last Month, Vivo spin-off Brand iQOO Announced Its iQOO 7 Series in India. iQOO 7 Series Have 2 Smartphones- The iQOO 7, and iQOO 7 Legend Edition. The iQOO 7 Is the Cheapest Smartphone With Snapdragon 870 CPU. The iQOO 7 Dons a Quad Camera Module On the Rear and no doubt It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering From iQOO Compare to Previous Generations But You Can Make the Camera Experience Better by Installing it the Latest Pixel 5 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the iQOO 7.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
iQOO 7 Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For iQOO 7 Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of iQOO 7 Smartphone. The Price of the iQOO 7 Smartphone has been Starting From 31,990 INR (approx. $438 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.55-inches AMOLED Display with a Center Punch Center Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the iQOO 7 Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 398 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10+ Certification, Supports Always On Display & More.
For Internal the iQOO 7 Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Chipset Which is Based on 7 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With FunTouchOS 11 with Some Tailored Experience Like New Personalization Tab, FunTouchOS 11 Features & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras features 48 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Include 13 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, & 2 Megapixels Depth Lens.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Improved Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For iQOO 7 includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 4400mAh Battery Cell and it also supports 66W Fast Charging and It Can Charge 0 to 100% In 22 Mins. This Device will be available in Solid Ice, & Storm Black Color Options. The iQOO 7 Starts From 29,990 INR (approx. $438 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There Two More Variant With 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage & 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 34,990 (approx. $470 Dollars) & INR 34,990 (approx. $500 Dollars) Respectively.
The iQOO 7 also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS & More.
On-Board Sensors For iQOO 7 Include a Fingerprint (Under-Display Optical) Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched iQOO 7. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for the iQOO 7 Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For iQOO 7 & IQOO 7 Legend
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your iQOO 7 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For iQOO 7 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More related Articles to Check:-