Download Google Camera For iQOO Z5
iQOO Started Its Upper Mid-range Lineup With Z Series of Smartphones. A Few Days Back the Company Announced the Successor of the Original iQOO Z3 Which is Named an iQOO Z5. The iQOO Z5 Brings Few Upgrades Like Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G CPU,5000mAh Battery & More. No doubt about the Camera Setup It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering From iQOO. You Can Improve the Camera Experience Better by Installing the Latest GCAM Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the iQOO Z5.
iQOO Z5 Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download the GCAM Mod For iQOO Z5 Smartphone From Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of iQOO Z5 Smartphone. The Price of the iQOO Z5 Smartphone has been Starting From 23,990 INR (approx. $320 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.67-inches IPS LCD Display with a Center Punch Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the iQOO Z5 Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers a 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 410 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Panda Glass Protection, HDR10+ Certified & More.
For Internal the iQOO Z5 Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G Chipset Which is Based on 6 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes Baked With FunTouch12.
For Camera Optics, It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras that feature 64 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor [Samsung GW3 Sensor]; 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, & 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 64 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For iQOO Z5 includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a 50000mAh battery and it also supports 44W Fast Charging and It Can Charge From 0% to 50% In 26 Mins. This Device will be available in Arctic Dawn, Mystic Space, & Aurora Color Options. The iQOO Z5 Starts From 23,990 INR (approx. $320 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There is one More Variant With 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 26,990 (approx. $360 Dollars) Respectively.
The iQOO Z5 also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, NavIC, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS & More.
On-Board Sensors For iQOO Z5 Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted Sensor), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched iQOO Z5. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera Mod for iQOO Z5 Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.2 Features | GCAM 8.2 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May Also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For iQOO Z5 5G
- Tap On Below Download Link
Make Sure, Before Installing the New Gcam Mod APK, Don’t Forget to Delete the Previous Version (If you’ve Installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
How To Install Google Camera For iQOO Z5
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your iQOO Z5 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
Recommended Settings for GCAM Running on iQOO Z5
- If Youre Using the GCAM 8.1 APK Then Apply these Settings to Get Results Better
- Open Google Camera APP -> Open Settings By Swipe Down from Top & Tap On Gear Icon -> PX Mod Settings -> Pixel AWB -> Select Pixel 3.
- Go Back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also Enable the HDR+ Enhanced Toggle for Better Results.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-