Last Month, The India Smartphone Brand Lava Announced India’s First 5G Handset Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone is Priced at INR 19,999. The Lava AGNI has Some Solid Features Like MediaTek Dimensity 810 Soc, 6.78 Big Display, 90Hertz High Refresh Rate, 5000mAh Battery, 64Megapixels Quad Camera Setup & Allot More.
The Lava AGNI 5G Comes Pre-Installed With Snapdragon Camera Which Isn’t That Much Good In Overall Performance & Picture Quality But You Can Improve the Camera Experience Better by Installing the Latest GCAM known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the Lava AGNI 5G.
Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download the GCAM Mod For Your Lava AGNI Smartphone From Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone. The Price of the Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone has been Starting From 19,999 INR (approx. $267 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.78-inches IPS LCD Display with a Center Punch Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the Lava AGNI 5G Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers a 90 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 396 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Glass Protection 3, & More.
For Internal the Lava AGNI 5G Runs On MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G Chipset Which is Based on 6 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed. Camera Optics, Includes a Quad Rear Cameras that feature 64 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; 5 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor, & 2 Megapixels Macro Sensor.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 64 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Lava AGNI 5G includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a 50000mAh battery and it also supports 33W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Fiery Blue Color Options. The Lava AGNI 5G Starts From 19,999 INR (approx. $267 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage.
The Lava AGNI 5G also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, NavIC, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS & More.
On-Board Sensors For Lava AGNI 5G Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted Sensor), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Lava AGNI 5G. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera Mod for Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.4 Features
- Wireless Mic Support
- New Auto Exposure Feature
- Some Minor UI Changes
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May Also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For Lava AGNI 5G
- Tap On Below Download Link
Make Sure, Before Installing the New Gcam Mod APK, Don’t Forget to Delete the Previous Version (If you’ve Installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Install Google Camera For Lava AGNI 5G
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Lava AGNI 5G Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Lava AGNI 5G SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-