Download Google Camera For Mi 10i [Download GCAM 8.1 APK]
In 2021, Xiaomi Started Bring its Mi Series of Devices To India, and In January 2021 Xiaomi Announced Its Most Affordable 108MP Smartphone In India. The Xiaomi Mi 10i Was the Cheapest Smartphone With Snapdragon 750G CPU. The Mi 10i Dons a 108MP Quad Camera Module On the Rear and no doubt It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering From Xiaomi But You Can Make the Camera Experience Better by Installing it the Latest Pixel 5 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the Mi 10i.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Xiaomi Mi10i Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Mi 10i Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Mi 10i Smartphone. The Price of the Mi 10i Smartphone has been Starting From 20,999 INR (approx. $290 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.67-inches IPS LCD Display with a Center Punch Center Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the Mi 10i Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 398 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10+ Certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 & More.
For Internal the Mi 10i Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G Chipset Which is Based on 8 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 10 Pre-installed Which Comes With MIUI 12 with Some Tailored Experience Like New Personalization Tab, Built-In MIUI 12 Features & More.
For Camera Optics, It Comes With Quad Rear Cameras that feature 108 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor & 2 Megapixels Macro Sensor.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 108 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Vlog Mode, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Mi 10i includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 4820mAh Battery Cell and it also supports 33W Fast Charging and It Can Charge 0 to 100% In 58 Mins. This Device will be available in Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black, & Atlantic Blue Color Options. The Mi 10i Starts From 20,999 INR (approx. $290 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage and There Two More Variant With 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage & 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 21,999 (approx. $303 Dollars) & INR 23,999 (approx. $330 Dollars) Respectively.
The Mi 10i also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS & More.
On-Board Sensors For Mi 10i Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted Sensor), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Mi 10i. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for Mi 10i Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For Mi 10i
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Mi 10i Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Mi 10i SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
More related Articles to Check:-