Download Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1 [Download GCAM 7.4 APK]
Last Year, Several Indian Brands made a Comeback against the big Chinese players. Micromax is one of them Who Made a Revival With Micromax IN Series Especially for the India Market. The Micromax IN Note 1 was officially Launched back in November 2020. The IN Note 1 also had Camera 2 API Enabled By Default So you Can Install Any Version Google Camera or AKA Gcam Mod. But In Today’s Post We Will Guide You How To Download the Best Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Micromax IN Note 1 Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1 Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of IN Note 1 Smartphone. The Price of the Micromax IN Note 1 Smartphone has been Starting From 11,499 INR (approx. $158 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.67-inches IPS LCD Display Covers with the Punch Center Hole Setup and resolution of FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers Oleophobic coating, 395 of PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio & More.
For Internal the Micromax IN Note 1 packs MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset Which is Based on 12 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 10 Pre-installed Which Comes With Clean Stock Android with Some Tailored Experience Like Micromax added Some quick gestures, Built-In Radio & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Quad Rear Cameras features 48 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Include 5Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2Megapixels Macro Wide Lens; 2Megapixels Depth Lens.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Micromax IN Note 1 includes a 16MP Sensor. The IN Note 1 is also Capable of Record Videos at [email protected] With a front shooter.
It Features a 5000mAh Big Battery and it also supports 18W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Green & White Color Options. The Micromax IN Note 1 Starts From INR 11,499 For the Base Variant of 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage and There is Another Variant With 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 12,499.
The Micromax IN Note 1 also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For IN Note 1Include Fingerprint (Rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Micromax IN Note 1. And Now let’s take a look at the Micromax IN Note 1 Google Camera Mod.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 7.3 Features | GCAM 7.3 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Micromax IN Note 1 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots Via GCAM 7.3 Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:
You Can Also Refer: Micromax In Note 1 Android 10 Kernel Source Released
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
More related Articles to Check:-