Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 10 Series [Download GCAM 7.4 APK]
Two Months Back, Xiaomi Spin-off Brand Redmi Announced Its Redmi Note 10 Series In India. Redmi Note 10 Series Have 3 Smartphones Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max. The Note 10 Pro Features a 64 Megapixels Setup & Note 10 Pro Max features a 108 Megapixel Setup No Doubt It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering From Brand But You Can Make the Camera Experience Better by Installing the Latest Pixel 5 Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD APK. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10/ 10 Pro/ 10 Pro Max.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Redmi Note 10 Series Smartphones Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 10 Series of Devices Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Redmi Note 10 Series. The Price of the Regular Redmi Note 10 is 12,499 INR, For Redmi Note 10 Pro it is 15,999 INR and For Redmi Note 10 Pro Max it starts from 18,999 INR for the Base Variants.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.4-inches, Super AMOLED Display For Redmi Note 10 With Regular 60 Hertz Refresh Rate & Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection and Redmi Note 10 Pro & Pro Max Offers a 6.67 Super AMOLED Display With 120Hertz High Refresh Rate and Both Smartphones Gets Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. All the Devices in the Note 10 Series Features an Center Aligned Punch Hole Setup and FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). These Smartphones also Features, 395 of PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10+ Certification, Supports Always On Display & More.
For Internal the Smallest Sibling Redmi Note 10 Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Chipset and Redmi Note 10 & Note 10 Pro Uses the Same CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G. All the Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With MIUI 12 with Some Tailored Experience Like Always On Display, Vlog Mode In the Camera, & More MIUI 12 Features.
For Camera Optics The Regular Note 10 Include Quad Camera Setup features 48 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Include 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2 Megapixels Macro Wide Lens; 2 Megapixels Depth Lens.
Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max Camera Optics Include Quad Camera Setup features 108 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor On Note 10 Pro Max & While the Note 10 Pro has 64Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; & Reset Other Sensor are Same Shared Between Two Devices Secondary Sensor Include 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, 2 Megapixels Macro Wide Lens; 2 Megapixels Depth Lens.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Improved Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Redmi Note 10 includes a 13 Megapixels Sensor & Note 10 Pro & Pro Max has a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, Note 10 Features a Decent 5000mAh Battery While the Note 10 Pro & Pro Max has a 5020mAh battery and it also supports 33W Fast Charging. T
The Redmi Note 10 Series Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1 [For Note 10 Pro & 10 Pro Max While the Note 10 Includes Bluetooth V5.0], Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Redmi Note 10 Series Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the Newly launched Redmi Note 10 Series. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for the Redmi Note 10 Series of Smartphones.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
How To Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 10 / 10 Pro / 10 Pro Max
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Redmi Note 10 / 10 Pro / 10 Pro Max Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Redmi Note 10/10 Pro/10 Pro Max SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
More related Articles to Check:-