Last Months Back, Motorola Announced Its New Mid-range Smartphones Under G Series the Motorola G51 5G. If You’re Already Bought this Device & Using the Motorola G51 5G Smartphone Then, You Should Definitely Try the Latest Google Camera For Motorola G51 5G Smartphone. The Motorola G51 5G Packs Some Solid Features Like Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G SOC, 6.8 Inch Display, 50Megapixels Triple Camera Setup & Allot More.
The Motorola G51 5G Comes Pre-Installed With Motorola’s Stock Camera Which is Pretty Feature Rich & Offers Decent Picture Quality. But It Always Seen With Motorola’s Camera App It Offers Boosted & Saturated Shots. So You Can Solve these Common Camera Problems by Installing the Latest Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for Motorola G51 5G Smartphone.
Motorola G51 5G Smartphone
Before We Get Start With All the Process Download the GCAM Mod For Your Motorola G51 5G Smartphone. From Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Motorola G51 5G Smartphone. The Price of the Motorola G51 5GSmartphone has been Starting From Price of INR 14,999 ($203 / €179 Approx) For the Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.8-inches IPS LCD Display with a Center Punch Hole Design. The Resolution Of the Motorola G51 5G Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers a 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 387 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, & More.
For Internal the Motorola G51 5G Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G Chipset Which is Based on 8 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Based On Clean Stock Android. For Camera Optics, Includes Triple Camera Module that feature 50 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens & 2Megapixels Macro Sensor.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 50 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Motorola G51 includes a 13 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a 5000mAh battery and it also supports 20W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Indigo Blue, Bright Silver, & Aqua Blue Color Options. The Motorola G51 5G Starts From INR 14,999 ($203 / €179 Approx).
The Motorola G51 5G also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, aptX HD/Adaptive, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, Vo-WiFi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS & More.
On-Board Sensors For Motorola G51 5G Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted Sensor), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the Details of the newly launched Motorola G51 5G. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera Mod for Motorola G51 5G Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.4 Features
- Wireless Mic Support
- New Auto Exposure Feature
- Some Minor UI Changes
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilization is also Available
- New Video Stabilization Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May Also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera
For Motorola G51 5G
- Tap On Below Download Link
Make Sure, Before Installing the New Google APK, Don’t Forget to Delete the Previous Version (If you’ve Installed). This is not a Stable version of Google Camera, So it may have some bugs.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Install Google Camera For Motorola G51 5G
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Motorola G51 5G Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera
For Motorola G51 5G
- To Use CONFIG File First
Download Google Camera 7.3 CONFIG File For Motorola G51 5G
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt
More Related Articles to Check:-