Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update In India | Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update
Samsung has Just Started rolling out New Update for its M31 Smartphone. Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update has Been Started Rolling Out, and it is based On the M315FXXU2ATI4 Update in the month of September 2020.
The M315FXXU2ATI4 Update For Samsung Galaxy M31 was Begin rolling out on 16th September 2020 & it’s rolling out in stage manner
Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update Details | Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update
The M315FXXU2ATI4 Update is based on Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.1 and the OTA update weighs is 1125MB Available. The update is a Stable update rolled out to all users.
Currently the Update has been Released in various markets Including India, Philippines, Thailand & Vietnam.
Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update Change-log Includes | Galaxy M31 September 2020 Security Patch Update
– Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
– Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
– Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
– Clearer app icons and system colors.
– Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full screen gestures
– Added new navigation gestures.
– Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
– The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
– Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
– Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
– Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
– Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Samsung Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update New Features | Galaxy M31 September 2020 Security Patch Update
Samsung M31 September 2020 Update Brings New Android Security Patch Which Is September Android Security Patch, Update also added New Navigation Gestures, Improved Dark Mode.
New Dark Mode has added Minor Changes Like Previously It was called Night mode but now the name has been changed to Dark mode, Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments, After Enabling the Dark Mode Normal Light Wallpapers will be Converted into Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback about this New Update On Our Twitter Handle:
The Update also Added a New application called AR Zone and In camera it has brought Single take feature from Galaxy M31s Which is Bigger Version of Galaxy M31.
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Galaxy M31 September 2020 Update
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Samsung Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Samsung M31 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn On the Notification bell and Subscribe to The Android Rush for More Coverage Like this