Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update Released
Right After the Launch the Taiwanese OEM Asus Released Its First Software Update for Asus ROG 5 Device Owners With Many Improvements, Bug Fixes, New Features and More. Fast Forward to April Asus Software Team managed to Push Another New Update for ROG 5 Users and It’s Second Software Update from Asus. So Let’s Look at the What are the Improvements In Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update.
Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update Details
The Latest Software Update is Based On Android 11 With Clean Stock Android But Minimal Customization. The Build Number Starts With 18.0840.2103.26, it’s still rolling out in a staged manner while the OTA Update Might Take Some Time to Reach On Your Smartphone. But You Can Still Manually Check For OTA Update By Going to Settings; Then Tap On Software Update at the bottom, and finally select Download and install on the above screen.
Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update Change-log – What’s New
– Google Security Patch 2021-03-1
– The Security of your device has been Improved
– Updated Android security patch to 2021-03
– Support “Visual enhancement” display setting in the scenario profile of Arena of Valor, PUBG, and Call of Duty Mobile
– Steady Charging supports a wider range: within or outside scheduled charging period
– Adjusted the visual movement logic of Always-on Panel
– Fixed the bug where exiting a game through gestures, the popup toast would be cut off by the edge of the display
– Fix the issue where Google News could cause a sudden reboot
– Fixed the issue where Always-on display would continuously be in low brightness
– Fixed issue of ROG Vision console disappearing after the phone is connected to a USB Type-C dongle
– Optimized the time to reconnect to internet after switching to Wi-Fi
-Optimize restart speed
– Fixed issue where refusing the permission request of “Music” atmospheric lights twice in a row, the “Music” atmospheric lights cannot be turned on
– Fixed the issue of distorted or missing pictures of ‘People’ albums in the wallpaper carousel
The Taiwanese OEM, Asus has Unveiled It’s Asus ROG 5 Smartphone Back In March and Last Month Company Rolled Out Its First Update With New Gaming Features, Optimization In System Stability & More. Recently the Asus Software has Pushed a New Software Update for the Asus ROG 5 Smartphone Which has Brought the Latest Security Patch of the March 2021 Android Security Patch. In Terms of Software Department the brand Still Need to Work Allot Compare to Other Brands When they are Pushing May 2021 Android Security Patch and Asus Latest Premium Smartphone Is getting Two Month Old Security Patch and We Hope In the Next Month the brand will Catchup.
Do Check Out this Post: Asus ROG 5 Kernel Source & Bootloader Unlock Tool Released
Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update also Brings New Optimizations In Wi-Fi Speed, Always On Display, Fingerprint Authentication Speed, Brought Many Display Improvements in the Games Like Arena of Valor, PUBG, and Call of Duty Mobile & It also Fixed an Bug Where few Users reported that While Using Google News device gets Restarted Automatically.
While We Hope that Other Countries Will also get this March 2021 Security Update Soon. It’s Pretty Sad To See When Brands Such Updates and the Situation of Asus Software Updates Is Still Not That Great For Example The Duo of Zenfone Max Pro Series Is Still waiting For their Android 10 Stable Update But the Company has Provided Any Confirmation. But In Terms Software Experience We’re Having Bad Experience With Asus Smartphones Because We have Used the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and We also Heard that the Brand Is Pushing the Beta Updates Which Is Good Because the Brand is Taking Good Steps and But in the End It Completely Forget to Push the Stable Update.
Also Do Share Your Experience in the Comments If You Have an Asus Smartphone Or Any Other Product
The New Update Brings also Highlighted the Improved Overall Performance of the Camera, Enhanced Device Security, System Stability & Performance & More.
The Latest Update is a Regular Software Update That is Focused On New Android Security Patch, System Stability & Performance Improvements. We will update this post if we find anything new improvement and feature in Asus ROG 5 March 2021 Security Update.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Samsung Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Asus ROG 5 Software Updates will be Provided Here
Turn On the Notification bell and Subscribe to The Android Rush for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-