Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy S24 lineup in the unpacked event. Similar to previous years, this series consists of three devices, the vanilla model S24, S24+, and the top-of-the-line variant S24 Ultra. All these models not only have different specifications and prices but they also differ a lot in wallpapers. In an attempt to enhance the overall aesthetics of the Galaxy S24 series devices, Samsung has given a bunch of wallpapers that are visually striking and appealing. So Let’s have a Look at new Wallpapers & See How to Download Galaxy S24 Series Wallpapers for Any Android Phone.
The good news for the people who wanted the Galaxy S24 series wallpapers is that we have got access to official Galaxy S24 series wallpapers. If you were in the hunt for the wallpapers then you have reached the right place, as you can download the Galaxy S24 series wallpapers.
- Galaxy S24 series wallpapers are now available to download.
- The Galaxy S24 and S24+ have the same wallpapers.
- Galaxy S24 Ultra has entirely different wallpapers than the vanilla S24 and S24+.
Galaxy S24 And S24+ Wallpapers
Samsung has given the same set of eight minimalist wallpapers for the standard Galaxy S24 and the slightly more premium S24+. We have four different colors with two different types (one light theme and the other dark theme) for each of these shades. The wallpaper collection for Galaxy S24 and S24+ comprises four colors namely, Onyx Black, Marble Gray, Cobalt Violet, and Amber Yellow.
Galaxy S24 Ultra Wallpapers
The top-of-the-line and most expensive variant Galaxy S24 Ultra boasts eight abstract wallpapers offering the most premium colours in the series. The wallpaper collection for Galaxy S24 Ultra comprises four colors namely, Titanium Yellow, Titanium Violet, Titanium Black, and Titanium Grey.
All of the Galaxy S24, S24+, and S24 Ultra wallpapers are in 3120 X 3120 wallpapers. Apart from these wallpapers, these handsets have DeX wallpapers and live wallpapers which are in 1440 X 3120 pixels resolution.
One UI Stock Wallpapers
Samsung has given fifteen stock wallpapers with One UI 6.1 on these handsets. These wallpapers look very cool and simple, thanks to vibrant colors, texture, and unique patterns.
Wallpapers You May Like:- Xiaomi 12 Pro Receives MIUI 14 Update Based on Android 13: Now Available in India
Galaxy S24 Series Stock Wallpapers Preview
Alert: The Above Images Shown For Preview Only Do Not Download From above. Preview of Images is not in the Full Resolution. Download Galaxy S24 Series Wallpapers in 4K From the Below Link
How to download Galaxy S24 series wallpapers?
We’ve added a preview of these wallpapers below. Nonetheless, do not download the previews of these wallpapers as previews are in compressed form, so it has lower resolution. If you want to download these wallpapers in high resolution, then tap on the download option.
After downloading the desired wallpapers, go over to the downloads option and tap on the file of the wallpaper you have downloaded. Open it and then tap on the three-dots menu icon to set the wallpaper to on your smartphone’s home screen lock screen or both. Then you are good to go.
“Discover Three Stunning Static Wallpapers Available via the Link. Share Your Reactions and Let Us Know if You Like Them in the Comments!”
How to Download Galaxy S24 Series Wallpapers
- Tap On the Below Download Link
How to Apply the Latest Galaxy S24 Series Wallpapers on Your Android Phone
- Follow these instructions to set a new wallpaper on your Android phone:
- Once the download completes, extract the ZIP file. The password for the ZIP has been mentioned.
- Launch the Google Photos app or open any stock gallery application.
- Locate the album and choose any of the images.
- Select any of the Galaxy S24 Series wallpapers from your photo collection.
- Make the wallpaper fit your screen.
- That’s all! You’ve now changed the wallpaper on your Android smartphone.
How to Apply the Latest Galaxy S24 Series Wallpapers on Your iPhone
- Follow these steps to set up a new wallpaper on your iPhone:
- Once the download is complete, save the image to your iPhone’s Photos app.
- Navigate to the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the downloaded wallpaper in your photo library.
- Tap on the image to open it.
- Tap the share icon (usually located in the bottom left corner).
- Select “Use as Wallpaper” from the options menu.
- Adjust the wallpaper by pinching to zoom in or out, then position it as desired.
- Tap “Set” to confirm your wallpaper selection.
- Choose whether to set the wallpaper for the lock screen, home screen, or both.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully set the Galaxy S24 Series wallpaper on your iPhone.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
If you have any queries, please drop a comment in the comment box below & Find More Stock Wallpapers Collections From Here
Turn On the Notification bell and Subscribe to The Android Rush for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-