Download Google Camera For OnePlus Nord 2 [Best GCam 8.1]
OnePlus Started Its Upper Mid-range Lineup With Nord Series of Smartphones. A Few Days Back the Company Announced the Successor of the Original OnePlus Nord Which is Named a OnePlus Nord 2. The OnePlus Nord 2 Brings Few Upgrades Like Newer 50MegaPixels Sony IMX766 Camera Sensor, MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI CPU & More. No doubt about the Camera Setup It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering From OnePlus.You Can Improve the Camera Experience Better by Installing the Latest GCAM Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the OnePlus Nord 2.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
OnePlus Nord 2 Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For OnePlus Nord 2 Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of OnePlus Nord 2 Smartphone. The Price of the OnePlus Nord 2 Smartphone has been Starting From 27,999 INR (approx. $381 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.43-inches Super AMOLED Display with a Left Sided Punch Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the OnePlus Nord 2 Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers a 90 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 410 PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, HDR10+ Certified & More.
For Internal the OnePlus Nord 2 Runs On MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G Chipset Which is Based on 6 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes Baked With Oxygen OS 11.
For Camera Optics, It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras that feature 50 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor [Sony IMX766]; 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, & 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 50 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For OnePlus Nord 2 includes a 32 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 4500mAh Battery Cell and it also supports 65W Fast Charging With USB Power Delivery Support and It Can Charge From 1% to 100% In 30 Mins. This Device will be available in Gray, Blue & Green Color Options. The OnePlus Nord 2 Starts From 27,999 INR (approx. $381 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There Two More Variant With 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage & 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 29,999 (approx. $336 Dollars) & INR 34,999 (approx. $375 Dollars) Respectively.
The OnePlus Nord 2 also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, NFC, A-GPS, NavIC, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS, NavIC, aptX HD & More.
On-Board Sensors For OnePlus Nord 2 Include a Fingerprint (Under-Display Optical Sensor), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched OnePlus Nord 2. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for OnePlus Nord 2 Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.2 Features | GCAM 8.2 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For OnePlus Nord 2
- Tap On Below Download Link
Make Sure, Before Installing the New Gcam Mod APK, Don’t Forget to Delete the Previous Version (If you’ve Installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your OnePlus Nord 2 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For OnePlus Nord 2 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have an any Query or Doubt
More related Articles to Check:-