Download Google Camera For Poco M3 Pro 5G [Best GCAM 8.1 APK]
Poco India Started Its Mid-Range Lineup Under Poco M Series of Smartphones. Recently Xiaomi Sister Company Announced the Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone in India. The Poco M3 Pro 5G Brings 48MP Triple Cameras, a 90Hertz High Refresh Rate Display, Dimensity 700 5G CPU & More. No doubt about the Camera Setup It’s a Pretty Great Camera Offering But Xiaomi & Poco Phones have Often Seen Capturing Boosted or Over Saturated Images to Fix This you can Install the Latest GCAM Camera App known as Google Camera or GCAM MOD On Your Poco Smartphone. In Today’s Post We Will Guide You on How To Download Google Camera for the Poco M3 Pro 5G.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For the Poco M3 Pro 5G Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone. The Price of the Poco M3 Pro Smartphone has been Starting From 13,999 INR (approx. $187 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.5-inches IPS LCD Display with a Center Punch Center Hole Setup. The Resolution Of the Poco M3 Pro Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone also offers a 90 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 405 PPI (Pixel Per Density), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 20:9 Aspect Ratio & More.
For Internal the Poco M3 Pro 5G Runs On MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G Chipset Which is Based on 8 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes Baked With MIUI 12 Which is Custom Skin Which Is Made By Xiaomi.
For Camera Optics, It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras that feature 48 Megapixel’s Primary Sensor; 2 Megapixels Macro Lens, & 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor. The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, 48 Megapixel Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Time Lapse, Panorama & More. The Front Camera For Poco M3 Pro includes a 8 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 5000mAh Battery Cell and it also supports 18W Fast Charging and This Device will be available in Poco Yellow, Power Black, & Cool Blue Color Options. The Poco M3 Pro 5G Starts From 13,999 INR (approx. $187 Dollars) For the Base Variant of 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage and There One More Variant With 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 15,999 (approx. $215 Dollars) Respectively.
The Poco M3 Pro 5G also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS & More.
On-Board Sensors For Poco M3 Pro 5G Include a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Poco M3 Pro 5G. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.1 Features | GCAM 8.1 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
You May also Like: Download Asus ZenFone 8 Flip Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
How To Download Google Camera For Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Poco M3 PPro 5G Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt We Will Try To Reply to You As Early As Possible.
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update Started Rolling Out In India & Russia
- Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Lite Grabbed June 2021 Security Update In India
- Download Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Galaxy A52 June 2021 Security Update Started Rolling Out In India
- Download Google Camera For Mi 10i [Download GCAM 8.1 APK]