Updated the Post on 18th June
Today, Samsung Software Started Rolling Out June 2021 Security Update for Galaxy S10 Lite Users in India & Although the Update Size Is 331.74MB & Build Number is G770FXXU4EUF1 / G770F0DM4EUE9 Reset the Chnage-log Is Same as mentioned Below
Original; Post on 12th June
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update Released
Samsung has been Working Pretty Hard To Update Most of Smartphones to Latest Android Security Patch, Last Week Smartphones Like Galaxy A52, Galaxy A50, Galaxy Note 10 Series & Many Other Samsung Phones Got Its New Software Update in the form of a June 2021 Security Update. Now Samsung Software Team has Been Ready to Roll Out the June 2021 Security Patch Update For Their Popular Flagship Device Galaxy S10 Lite. So Let’s Dive into the Improvements & Features of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update Details
The Latest Software Update is Based On Android 11 One UI 3.1 for the Galaxy S10 Lite. The Firmware Version Starts With G770FXXU4EUF1, it’s still rolling out in a staged manner while the OTA Update Carries 324.44 MB of Weight & If you haven’t got this Update Check For OTA Update Manually By Going to Settings; Then Tap On Software Update at the bottom, and finally select Download and install on the above screen.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update Change-log – What’s New
– Enhanced Quick Share
– Improved file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share
– Overall stability of functions improved
– The Security of your device has been Improved
– Google Security Patch 2021-06-1
• Device stability improvements, bug fixes
• New and/or enhanced features
– Further improvements to performance
List Of Markets: Russia & Spain
If You’re Using Any Samsung Smartphone Then Do Check Out this Post: Samsung One UI 3.0 Roadmap: These Samsung Smartphones will Receive Android 11 Update
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite June 2021 Security Update Complete Details
In Samsung S Series, Samsung Unveiled Its Galaxy S10 Lite Smartphone in January 2020. Later Today the Korean Giant has Pushed a New Software Update for the Galaxy S10 Lite Smartphone Which has Brought the Latest Security Patch of the June 2021 Android Security Patch. Several Other Galaxy Devices Like the Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S20 Series, Galaxy S21 Series, Galaxy A50 & Galaxy A52 Have Received the June 2021 Security Patch Updates Both In India & International Markets.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Samsung Smartphones
The New Update Brings New Android Security Patch, Minor Performance Improvements, Improved Quick Share Experience Between Galaxy Smartphones, Overall Functions of Smartphones has been Optimized, Improved Overall Performance, Enhanced Device Security, System Stability & More.
Also, note that the Update has Updated the Baseband Version, Build Number, Service Provider Software Version, Security Software Version, Kernel Version, SE For Android Status & Bootloader Values So You Cannot Able to Revert in the Previous Software Version.
While We Hope that Other Countries Will also get the June 2021 Security Update Soon, While There Is No Information about Other regions But We will update this Post If Any Other Regions Get This Update. It’s Pretty Good To See When Brands Provide Such Updates and Samsung has Improved Its Software Update Cycle Drastically. As Of Now, Google & Samsung are the Two Big Players Who have Pushed the June 2021 Security Patch To their Smartphone.
As Per the Company Reports, Samsung & Google, Both Brands have Published the Details Around the June 2021 Android Security Patch. The June Android Security Patch Includes Forty-Seven fixes from Google and Nineteen fixes from Samsung.
You May Also Like: Samsung A Series Android 11 List
The Latest Update is a Regular Software Update That is Focused On New Android Security Patch, Bug fixes, Improved System Stability & Performance Improvements. We will update this Post If we find anything new improvements and features in this Latest Update of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
How To Check Software Update On Any Samsung Smartphone
- Open Settings On Your Samsung Smartphone
- Scroll Down Find ” Software Update “ Tap On It
- Then Tap On Download and Install Button
- Then If there is a Software Update For your Smartphone It will Show There
- If You Got the Update Then Press Download and Wait Till the Update Downloads
- Then Tap On Install Update/ You Can also Schedule the Update when it Should Install automatically & Afterwards Your Smartphone Will Updated
- If Still Didn’t Get the Update Then Hit Check for Update Or Wait for the OTA Update
In conclusion, Any news related to Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Software Updates will be Provided Here
Turn On the Notification bell and Subscribe to The Android Rush for More Coverage
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More related Articles to Check:-
- Galaxy A52 Started Getting April 2021 Security Update in Several Regions
- Download Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Wallpapers [FHD+] Before Its Launch
- Download Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Picks Up June 2021 Security Update In India
- Download Google Camera For Mi 10i [Download GCAM 8.1 APK]