Xiaomi announced their two new mid-range options: Xiaomi 11i & 11i Hypercharge. Both phones have the same hardware, except for the battery size and charging speed. The most anticipating spec of these phones is their charging speed, 67W for the Xiaomi 11i and 120W for the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge.
Both phones are also equipped with a 108MP camera sensor. The camera performance from these phones is acceptable. However, you can further enhance the camera experience using Google Camera or GCam.
GCam lets you get a very similar camera experience to that of pixel devices. And you may get better shots when compared to shots from your stock camera app.
Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge Specifications:
The Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge has a stunning 120Hz AMOLED Display, 108 Megapixel Triple Pro Camera, and Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm).
These phones come with a 5160mAh battery with 67W fast charging (Xiaomi 11i) or a 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging (Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge).
Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge Camera Details:
The cameras on both devices are the same. Both the devices are equipped with a 108MP Triple Pro Camera set-up. This includes —
- 108 Megapixel main camera (f/1.89 aperture, 9 in 1 Pixel Binning)
- 8 Megapixel ultra-wide angle lens (f/2.2, FOV 120°)
- 2 Megapixel macro lens (f/2.4)
The front camera is a 16 Megapixel lens (f/2.45). Videos cap out at [email protected] fps.
The camera performance of these smartphones is very good, but not something exceptional. The daylight performance of these cameras is better than the nighttime performance. This is where Google Camera or GCam comes in. Let us take you through the features of Google Camera 8.4.
Google Camera 8.4 features:
In addition to the existing features, GCam 8.4 includes:
- Night Sight in Portrait and Camera modes – Get the same Night Sight results in low light without having to switch modes.
- Video stabilization modes – Use Locked for videos of long performances, when you want to look away from the camera.
- Use Active in heavy moments.
- Use Cinematic Pan for smooth, panning shots.
- New zoom buttons – Use zoom buttons to quickly zoom in or out.
- To use the full zoom slider, tap and hold a zoom button or pinch-zoom.
How to Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge:
To download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge tap on the download link you want:
Note: Before installing the Google Camera, make sure to uninstall any previous version (if its Installed). Note that this is not a stable version of Google Camera, So it might have some bugs.
- After the download completes -> Open the location where you have downloaded the APK file.
- Now install the APK file as a normal application.
- Open it and allow all Permissions.
- Now enjoy using GCam/ Google Camera on your smartphone.
Once you have tried this GCam, share your shots on our Instagram handle: @TheAndroidRush
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Follow these steps:
ONLY FOR Google Camera 8.2
- Download this config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now open GCam folder from the File Manager. (if not available then create folder named – GCam).
- Create a new folder under GCam, with Configs8 name.
- Open Configs8 folder and paste the config file there.
- Open the Google Camera then swipe down to open settings, tap on Configs then load the config file you downloaded earlier.
As for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk, there’s no need to configure many settings.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So that’s pretty much for this tutorial. Feel free to drop a comment if you have any doubts or queries. Also, share this article with your friends to help us out.
Turn on the notifications so that you never miss such posts from us! Make sure to follow/join us on YouTube, Google News, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest to receive the latest news and updates!
More articles to check out: