Are you looking for the Latest Working Google Camera For Redmi K50i Smartphone? If Yes then You’re Landed at the Right Place. In 2019, Xiaomi’s Sister brand Redmi India Introduced the Redmi K Series in India With Redmi K20 & Redmi K20 Pro. After this, the Company Didn’t Launch Any Further Phones In Redmi K Series for the Next Two Years In 2020 & 2021. But After a Long Break, Redmi India Team Officially Launched the Redmi K50i Smartphone. So Let’s Dive In & See How You Can Download & Install a Perfect GCAM Mod for the Redmi K50i Smartphone.
The Redmi K50i Smartphone is Set to Target Upper Midrange Smartphone Segment. And Good News is that the Redmi K50i Smartphone is Compatible with Latest Google Cameras Mod APK & Major Modes Like Photo, Video, Portrait Mode & Other Things Working Fine.
Redmi K50i Camera Details
So Before Getting Started With How You Can Download the Best Google Camera For the Redmi K50i Smartphone. Here You Will Find Some Camera Details & Device Specifications. The Price of the Redmi K50i has been Starting From Rs. 25,999 For the Base Variant.
The Front offers a 6.6-inches FFS LCD Display with a Center Punch Hole Setup. Other Display Specs include FHD+ Resolution (1080 x 2460 Pixels),144 Hertz High Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10 & Dolby Vision Certified, 407PPI (Pixel Per Density), & More.
For Internal the Redmi K50i Device Runs On MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Chipset Based on 5 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 12 Pre-installed Which Comes with MIUI 13. MIUI 13 is Well-Known Custom Skin for being Features Rich Skin & it also Known for Tremendous Bugs faced by Users.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Rear Triple Cameras that feature 64 Megapixel Primary Sensor; Secondary Sensor Includes 8 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Sensor, & 2 Megapixels Macro Sensor
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like EIS, Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama, Dual-view, Long Exposure Mode, Movie Mode, Ultra-Res & More. The Front Camera For Redmi K50i includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor. The Video Recording On This Device is Available Upto 4k@30FPS & 1080p@30FPS Resolution.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 5080mAh Battery and it also supports 67W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Phantom Blue, Phantom Blue, & Stealth Black Color Options. The Redmi K50i Starts From 25,999 INR For the Base Variant of 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage & Reset Variants Prices are mentioned below in the Table.
|6GB Ram + 128GB Storage||Rs. 25,999||Blue, Black & Silver|
|8GB Ram + 256GB Storage||Rs. 28,999||Blue, Black & Silver|
Xiaomi Redmi K50i also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWi-Fi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Redmi K50i Includes a Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. So That’s All About the Newly Launched Redmi K50i. Let’s look at the Best Google Camera for this Redmi Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.5 Features
- HDR Enhanced
- Support for External Mic Including Wireless Earphones Connected Through Bluetooth
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Tap On Hold To Record Videos Instantly
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
Download Google Camera For Redmi K50i
- Tap On Below Download Link
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed). Note This is not a Stable Version of Google Camera, So it Might have Some bugs.
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now, Proceed Further By Installing the APK File On your Redmi K50i Smartphone > Open It and Allow All the Necessary Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Redmi K50i Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
We will Update this Post, Once We get More Stable Google Camera Apk For the Nothing Phone 1 So Stayed Tuned With Us On Telegram (@TheAndroidRush)
So That’s Pretty Much for this Quick Tutorial, Drop a Comment If you have any Queries or Doubts. You Can Also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
- Airtel APN Settings for High Speed 4G Internet: How to Set Airtel Access Point for Fast Internet Access
- Samsung RAM Plus Supported Devices List (Virtual RAM)
- MIUI 13 Global Update Schedule Released [Begins In Q1 2022]
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Gets Android 12 Based MIUI 13 Update In Global Markets [Download Link]