Last Month, Vivo Announced Its New Smartphone Series With the Vivo T1 5G Smartphone. The Vivo T1 5G Packs a 50Megapixels Trio Camera Setup & For the Camera Application, it has Vivo’s Own Stock Camera App But To Get More Power You Can Try the Latest Google Camera Application. The Vivo T1 5G also has Support for Camera2API So You Ca Install Any of the Latest GCAM (Google Camera 8.4 & Other Versions too). Let’s See How to Download and Install Google Camera For Vivo T1 5G Smartphone.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Vivo T1 5G Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Vivo T1 5G. Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of the Vivo T1 5G Smartphone. The Price of the Vivo T1 Smartphone has been Starting From 42,999 INR (approx. $578 Dollars; 510 EUROS) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a 6.5-inches IPS LCD Display with a WaterDrop Notch Setup. The Display Offers FHD+ Resolution (1080 x 2400 Pixels) With 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, 401 of PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio & More.
For Internal the Vivo T1 5G Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G Chipset Which is Based on 6 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With FunTouchOS12 with Some Tailored Experience Like New Extended RAM, New Widgets, FunTouchOS12 Features & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras that features 50 Megapixel Primary Sensor [Sony IMX766]; Secondary Sensor Include 2 Megapixels Macro Sensor, & 2 Megapixels Depth Sensor
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like OIS & EIS, Improved Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama, Dual-view, Long Exposure Mode, Movie Mode, Ultra-Res & More. The Front Camera For Vivo T1 5G includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 5000mAh Battery and it also supports 18W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Starlight Black, & Rainbow Fantasy Color Options. The Vivo T1 5G Starts From 15,990 INR (approx. $210 Dollars; 191 Euros). For the Base Price, the device offers 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM & There are Two More Options which include 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM Options.
The Vivo T1 5G also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWi-Fi, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Vivo T1 5G Include a Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Vivo T1 5G. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for the Vivo T1 5G Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.4 Features
- HDR Enhanced
- Support for External Mic Including Wireless Earphones Connected Through Bluetooth
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilization is also Available
- New Video Stabilization Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download & Install Google Camera For Vivo T1 5G [GCAM 8.4]
- Tap On Below Download Link
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed). Note This is not a Stable Version of Google Camera, So it Might have Some bugs.
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Vivo T1 5G Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End, Before Starting using the Google Camera App, We Suggest you to make some changes to the Settings in GCam.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
Vivo T1 5G Google Camera 8.3 Settings
- Open the Google Camera app, then Swipe down to Open Settings, tap More Settings > Allow access to manage files.
- Now Open Settings Navigate to > Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control, Auto Night Sight.
- Once Done, Take Some Shots With Enhanced HDR+ Enhanced You will Notice the Differences
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt
More Related Articles to Check:-