Last Month, OnePlus India Announced Its New Smartphone the OnePlus 9RT. The OnePlus 9RT is the Successor to the Original OnePlus 9R and It Features a 50Megapixels Trio Camera Setup. This Time the Company has Brought Many Improvements Compared to the Original OnePlus 9 Series Like the OnePlus 9RT has the Same Sony Sensor Present On OnePlus 9 Pro. The OnePlus 9RT also Supports the Latest GCAM (Google Camera 8.4 & Other Versions too). Let’s See How to Download and Install Google Camera On OnePlus 9RT Smartphone.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices.
It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and later it was removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
OnePlus 9RT Smartphone Camera Details
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For OnePlus 9RT. Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of the OnePlus 9RT Smartphone. The Price of the OnePlus 9RT Smartphone has been Starting From 42,999 INR (approx. $578 Dollars; 510 EUROS) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a 6.6-inches Fluid AMOLED Display with a Left Punch Center Hole Setup. The Resolution of the Display is FHD+ (1080 x 2400 Pixels). The Smartphone offers 120 Hertz High Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Always On Display Supported, 397 of PPI (Pixel Per Density), 20:9 Aspect Ratio & More.
For Internal the OnePlus 9RT Runs On Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Chipset Which is Based on 5 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 11 Pre-installed Which Comes With Oxygen OS 11 with Some Tailored Experience Like New Personalization Tab, OxygenOS 11 Features & More.
For Camera Optics It Comes With Triple Rear Cameras that features 50 Megapixel Primary Sensor [Sony IMX766]; Secondary Sensor Include 16 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Lens, & 2 Megapixels Macro Sensor
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like OIS & EIS, Improved Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama, Dual-view, Long Exposure Mode, Movie Mode, Ultra-Res & More. The Front Camera For OnePlus 9RT includes a 16 Megapixels Sensor.
For Battery, It Features a Decent 4500mAh Battery and it also supports 65W Fast Charging. This Device will be available in Hacker Black, & Nano Silver Color Options. The OnePlus 9RT Starts From 42,999 INR (approx. $578 Dollars; 510 EUROS) For the Base Variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and There is Another Variant With 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage Which is Priced at INR 46,999 (approx. $631 Dollars; 556 Euros).
The OnePlus 9RT also Packs All the Basic Connectivity Features Like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.2 Support aptX & aptX HD, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWi-Fi, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For OnePlus 9RT Include a Fingerprint (Under-Display Optical)Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched OnePlus 9RT. And Now let’s take a look at the Best Google Camera for the OnePlus 9RT Smartphone.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 8.4 Features
- HDR Enhanced
- Support for External Mic Including Wireless Earphones Connected Through Bluetooth
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download & Install Google Camera On OnePlus 9RT [GCAM 8.4]
- Tap On Below Download Link
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed). Note This is not a Stable Version of Google Camera, So it Might have Some bugs.
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your OnePlus 9RT Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots On Our Instagram Handle: @TheAndroidRush
How To Use Google Camera 8.4 CONFIG File On OnePlus 9RT SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First
- Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
So That’s Pretty Much for this Tutorial and Drop a Comment if you have any Query or Doubt
You Can also Join Us On YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest Android Updates, News, Tips & Tricks & More
More Related Articles to Check:-
- Airtel APN Settings for High Speed 4G Internet: How to Set Airtel Access Point for Fast Internet Access
- Samsung RAM Plus Supported Devices List (Virtual RAM)
- MIUI 13 Global Update Schedule Released [Begins In Q1 2022]
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Gets Android 12 Based MIUI 13 Update In Global Markets [Download Link]
[…] How to Download and Install Google Camera On OnePlus 9RT […]