Last Year In December, Xiaomi Software Announced its Latest Skin Called MIUI 13. MIUI 13 is Based On Android 12, The Core Highlight of MIUI 13 With Android 12 is New UI Element, Updated Stock Apps, New Widgets, Better Privacy Options & Crystallization Wallpapers. MIUI 13 Official Update has been Released for Most Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco Smartphones which were Present in the First Batch List. So Let’s See Today How to Install MIUI 13 MiSans Font on Xiaomi Smartphones In 2022
Checkout Our Latest Tutorial On How to Get MIUI 13 Crystallization Wallpapers
MIUI 13 Mi Sans Font
Xiaomi’s Latest MIUI 13 Is Coming with a New Font on the Top Labelled as MiSans. The New MiSans Font is Optimized for Both English and Chinese Languages. The Look of the font is Quite Minimal & Flat. But As Always, The Font isn’t Available to Anyone Outside of China Because MIUI Software Team has Restricted the MiSans Font for the Chinese Market Although There is work Around which we will discuss & See How to Get MIUI 13 Official MiSans Font With No Root, No Custom Recovery & No Need to Unlocked Bootloader and Yes Its as Easy as Changing a Theme or Wallpaper
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries
How to Install MIUI 13 MiSans Font on Xiaomi Smartphones [2022 Guide]
- Before Starting Things off, First Make Sure to Update your Theme Store App to Do that, First Open the Themes From Settings As Shown Above or Open Theme Store Application From App Drawer By Clicking on the (Theme Store) App Icon
- To Update Open Theme Store & Navigate to Profile Section in then Bottom Right > Tap On Check for Update > Once Its Completed You can Move to Next Step
- Now Tap on the Fonts tab from the below section and Search for MiSans (In the Top Search Box).
- Now you’ll see the Multiple MiSans font in the search results, Simply Tap on the MiSans Font Shown Highlighted in the Above Image > Then Hit that Green Download button.
- Once Download Completes, Tap on Apply Now, then it will Prompt you to reboot your smartphone to apply the new font.
- Tap on Reboot now, That’s it.
- After your Device BootsUp, Now You’ll See the New MiSans Font Everywhere Expect Few Google Apps & Some Other Which Might not Support MIUI 13’s MiSans font.
Thinking to Unlock the Bootloader Here’s the Perfect Guide for You: How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices 2022
So, this is one of the Most Effortless ways by which you can Install the MIU 13 MiSans font on Any of your Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco Smartphones without sideloading the Chinese MIUI 13 version.
If you have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comment section. Turn on the notification bell to never
Make Sure to Follow/Join Us on YouTube, Google News, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, & Pinterest For All the Latest News & Updates
More articles to check out: